Monday 1 June 2020

When dogs take over the school!

Stanley at School by Linda Bailey 

Photo Credit: Roy Priest 

Hi AJ boys and girls! Do you think dogs should come to school with us? I know that when I leave for school in the morning, Norman always follows me to the door like he would like to join me. He would probably love spending time reading books with all of you in the library. Maybe we can convince Ms. Desautels to let him be an honorary student, what do you think?

For those boys and girls back at school today, I hope you are having a good day. If you are doing your learning from home, then you can go to school with Stanley and his friends, Alice, Nutsy and Gassy Jack.  

Let's read Stanley at School together, and then you can colour this detailed pattern colouring sheet of a cute little Pug. It will look SO beautiful once you have used all different colours to fill in the patterns. 

Stanley at School Video:


Pug Pattern Colouring Sheet:

I hope you enjoyed reading all of the funny Stanley the dog stories together. See if you can find a dog book to read before bedtime tonight too!
xo, Miss Elden 

No comments:

Post a Comment