Thursday 7 May 2020

New Blogger, Who Dis?


Hi boys and girls. It's Norman the Library Dog here. I have taken over the blog while Miss Elden is busy cleaning my muddy paw prints off the floor - hee hee hee!  When you go back to school and go to the library, you will find a new series of books written by ME!!
I know you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but you are REALLY going to love my new book, DIARY OF A FUNNY DOG. People always say "write about what you know" and I know how to be a hilarious dog. I think the book is going to sell about a million copies, so I'll be able to buy my own island, sit on the beach, sip punch and eat turkey treats all day. But I'm sharing the first copy with you, my adoring fans. Gotta go, Miss Elden is wondering why I'm sitting at her laptop typing. Plus, I've got to start getting ready for the big party I'm having tomorrow, and I still need to bake the cupcakes!
Love, Norman (the soon to be published author dog)

🐾🐾🐾

Hi there AJ boys and girls, it's Miss Elden again. Have you seen Norman? I thought I saw him sitting at my computer typing but I must have been wrong, because I can't find him now!  I know how much you love the Wimpy Kid books so I thought you might like to check out the Wimpy Kid website. It has a TON of really fun activities to download and print to keep you entertained at home. I have included a few of my favourites right here on the blog, but make sure to check out the website because there are lots more to look at!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Official Website: https://wimpykid.com/downloadables/

Check out these Norman approved Wimpy Kid activities!

1) Wimpy Kid Word Search (from https://clubs-kids.scholastic.co.uk/

2) Create Your Own Wimpy Kid Book Cover (from wimpykid.com)

3) How to Draw Greg Heffley (from wimpykid.com
Click here for printable version of how to draw Greg Heffley: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YTzR5OYFTtp4zyx79o61USZQFk6jYj-x/view?usp=sharing

Norman just told me to ask you what he should name his island...do you know what he's talking about?
Find a funny book or two to read and make you giggle today!
xo, Miss Elden 

No comments:

Post a Comment