Tuesday 14 April 2020

The Book That Makes Adults Say Silly Things

Give a thumbs up if you LOVE "The Book With No Pictures!!" 

This morning I told Norman I was going to have a tea and read a book. By the time I was finished making my tea, he was ready on the couch with one of his favourite books. Of course, he turned right to his favourite page...he just wanted me to say BOO BOO BUTT :) 



"The Book With No Pictures" by B.J. Novak is one of the most hilarious books in our library.  I know that I have read this story to many of you, many of times! Watch the author, B.J. Novak, reading his very funny book, then share the video with someone else and make them laugh too.
Norman is still laughing after reading this book for the hundredth time!


If you'd like to work on some activities from The Book With No Pictures, you can click on the link below. Yes, you can make a Boo Boo Butt mask ;)  (Activities from http://thebookwithnopictures.com/)



You could also try writing your own silly version of a book with no pictures - get a pencil and a piece of paper and use your imagination to come up with something to make people giggle! 

If you'd like to get email reminders when I add new posts to the blog, enter your email address into the "Follow By Email" box on the right-hand side of the page - that way, you won't miss any of Norman's reading adventures!

Find a funny book that you have at home to read with someone today - you can tell me which funny book you read in the comments below!

xo, Miss Elden 

No comments:

Post a Comment