Thursday 9 April 2020

Happy Easter Everyone!

Does this Easter Bunny look a little funny to you?
This morning, Norman dressed up in his best Easter Bunny disguise hoping that he'd trick me into thinking he was the Easter Bunny. I might have believed him if he'd left me some Easter eggs, but his basket was full of doggie treats, and I have yet to hear about the Easter Bunny planning a freeze dried chicken hunt. He is very excited for us to share some Easter stories together, and helped me choose the best ones to read to all of you. His favourite is "Pete the Cat Easter Surprise" which is where I think he got the idea to dress up like the Easter Bunny.   

You will be able to find the videos to the Easter stories in the section below. After you watch the videos, there are some activities you can print out and work on at home (if you have a printer) - if you don't have a printer, or yours isn't working, find a blank sheet of paper and create your own Easter drawing!  

Kindergarten Stories and Activity:


Click the link for printable version of the activity sheet:

Grade 1 Story and Activity:


Click the link for printable version of the activity sheet:

Grade 2 & 3 Story and Activity: 


Click the link for printable version of the activity sheet:

I hope you enjoyed the stories! Make sure to check back next week, as I am going to be adding new stories for us to share together. If you'd like to receive email notifications when I make new posts, enter your email address in the "Follow by Email" box on the right-hand side of the page.

I know you might be busy doing Easter Egg hunts and eating chocolate treats this weekend, but make sure to do some reading as well! Let me know what books you read over Easter weekend in the comments below.
Have a hippity hoppity Happy Easter! 
xo, Miss Elden 





No comments:

Post a Comment