Monday 20 April 2020

HELP...cupcake thief on the loose!

Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes by Kimberly and James Dean (Kindergarten Read Aloud)
What cupcakes?
Hi Kindergartens, I hope you had a good weekend! As you can see Norman and I are going to be reading you a Pete the Cat story today. It is called Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes. I had 4 cupcakes on my table, but one went missing, so now there are only 3 - do you think you can help me find the missing one? I asked Norman if he knew where it was, but he said he had no idea.  The same thing happens to Pete and Gus in the story, their cupcakes mysteriously go missing - I guess we will have to read the story to find out what happens to them! 

Watch the video to see where all of Pete's missing cupcakes went. If you like the story, click on the link below to go to the official Pete the Cat website where you will be able to find all kinds of fun activities like printable colouring sheets, videos and singalongs, all about our favourite cat Pete!

Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes Video: 


Link to official Pete the Cat Website: http://www.petethecatbooks.com/


Does anyone else feel like eating a cupcake now after listening to that story? Norman and I might have to bake some later and share them for dessert 😛
I still miss seeing you all every week in the library, and I can't wait until we can get back to school so we can spend time together again. Until then, keep reading every day, because reading is FUN!
xo, Miss Elden 

No comments:

Post a Comment